Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Atlanta, GA

Welcome to the Atlanta User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx For Good - Trees Atlanta Volunteer Sign-Up (April 28th 9am-12pm)

TylerWilling
5 - Atom

It's 2018 and National Volunteer Week is fast approaching. Alteryx For Good is challenging all of the Alteryx User Groups around the world to give back to their communities the week of April 22nd through April 29th. Last year, our user group partnered with Trees Atlanta to help re-establish the canopy at a local park by planting ferns. I spoke with Trees Atlanta, and there are openings in two different projects on April 28th, 9am to 12pm. For those of you who would like to volunteer just a few hours of your time, you will find a link below for the sign-up document on Google Sheets. There is availability for 10 people per project, one project is along the Eastside Beltline and the other is planting tree stakes in the Kirkwood Urban Forest. As you sign-up, please indicate if you have a preference for project site. We will try to organize and all be at the same site, but if there are more than 10 people who sign-up we can split across both projects. See link below to sign-up and please let me know if you have any questions! 

Sign-Up For Trees Atlanta

20170429_113212.jpg

1 REPLY 1
QuyenT
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @TylerWilling This is awesome! Once you have a final count, please send me an email with t-shirt sizes and an address to send them to in time for your volunteer event.

-Quyen 

qtien@alteryx.com

Alteryx for Good