Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Atlanta, GA

Welcome to the Atlanta User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

4/23-4/29 Come Volunteer with our User Group! - Alteryx For Good Volunteering

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Everyone,

We are interested in getting involved with Alteryx For Good Week (April 23-April 29). During this week User Groups from around the world are giving back to their local Communities by volunteering with a local nonprofit. We think this is a fun activity to get together for team building and to do good. 

There was a suggestion for Hands On Atlanta that has lots of volunteering activities during AFG Week. Is anyone currently working with Hands On Atlanta? Or does this sound like a fun organization to volunteer with?

Is anyone currently volunteering with a nonprofit that would be a good fit for Alteryx For Good Week?

We are interested in getting involved with Alteryx For Good. Who would be available to volunteer during April 23-29 and what time range works best (Morning, Afternoon, Evening)? 

PS Check out these cool t-shirts we'll get!

FrontFrontBackBack

16 REPLIES 16
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@charlescolemansm you win all the awards! Thank you for signing up! :)

Let us know how we can assist if you get into Hands on Atlanta or MedShare! 

I also got my hands on some of the sweet t-shirts we'll be sending over if you sign up for this event!

FrontFrontBackBack

charlescolemansm
6 - Meteoroid

Excellent!

If you have any contacts at either place, I'd love an introduction.  I think they think I'm spam...

I don't know; telling someone you'll do work for free is apparently sketchy.

paullapee
5 - Atom
I spoke with Stephanie Greene the Financial Director at Medshare this
morning.
She will contact me around noon to let me know if we can get in to help
them analyze their data.
Thanks,
Paul
charlescolemansm
6 - Meteoroid

Sweet deal.  Nicely done.

QuyenT
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello everyone,

Alteryx for Good Week is right around the corner. Don't forget to RSVP through the Eventbrite. The Alteryx for Good t-shirts are going to be sent out for your volunteering efforts.

Thank you!

Quyen

wale_ilori
9 - Comet

My first fern planted!!My first fern planted!!This is the largest expanse of tree cover in Atlanta at about 300 acres.This is the largest expanse of tree cover in Atlanta at about 300 acres.

Had a great time meeting on Saturday planting ferns in Atlanta for the Alteryx for good event. Still a bit sore but definitely would do it again.

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@wale_ilori I am so happy to hear you had a great time over the weekend making Atlanta a greener place! :D

Thank you for the great visuals!