Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Atlanta, GA

Welcome to the Atlanta User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

3/29 Atlanta User Group Meeting - RSVP!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

RSVP TODAY - 3/29/18RSVP TODAY - 3/29/18

Join us for our Q1 Atlanta Alteryx User Group meeting! We are excited to provide an opportunity for Alteryx users in the area to connect, share best practices, and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx.

DATE AND TIME

Thu, March 29, 2018

4:00 PM – 6:00 PM EDT

Focus Brands Inc.

5620 Glenridge Dr

Atlanta, GA 30342

Make sure to RSVP, we will need a list of names for security.

Agenda

4:00-4:05 Welcome/Networking

4:05-4:15 Introductions & Announcements

4:15-4:20 Focus Brands Overview – Chad Sims

4:20-4:50 “Intro to Macros/Analytic Apps” – Tyler Willing

4:50-5:00 Q&A/Break

5:00-5:30 “How to build macros with HTML5, Javascript, & Python!” - Joshua Burkhow

5:30 – 5:45 Group Macro Building Activity/Challenge

5:45 – 6:00 Activity Presentation/Walk-through

RSVP & Parking Details

3 REPLIES 3
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Everyone! A few updates for next week's Atlanta User Group Meeting:

1. The meeting has been "Sold Out"
    • If you are unable to attend the meeting, kindly "cancel" your RSVP so we can allow others to attend. Thank you for your understanding.
    • How to cancel your RSVP
  2. Agenda has been finalized! There will be a working session at the end of the meeting, please bring a laptop if you would like to participate.

4:00-4:05 Welcome/Networking

4:05-4:15 Introductions & Announcements

4:15-4:20 Focus Brands Overview – Chad Sims

4:20-4:50 “How to build macros with HTML5, Javascript, & Python!” - Joshua Burkhow

4:50-5:00 Q&A/Break

5:00-5:30 “Intro to Macros/Analytic Apps” – Tyler Willing

5:30 – 5:45 Group Macro Building Activity/Challenge

5:45 – 6:00 Activity Presentation/Walk-through

We are excited to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

TylerWilling
5 - Atom

Hey everyone!

Thank you to all who were able to attend our Q1 meeting, and a special thanks to Chad Sims for hosting our meeting at Focus Brands and Joshua Burkhow for flying in to present on how to take your macro applications to the next level!

For those of you who missed out on the Intro to macro training we walked through, below you will find a link to the contents of our meeting. You will find a few macro samples/workflows and the training deck.

Atlanta Alteryx User Group - 2018 Q1 Macro Training

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me! My email: tyler.willing@gapac.com

In addition to meeting contents, I will be making a new posting to get sign-ups for volunteering with Trees Atlanta as a part of Alteryx for Good's volunteer week. Please join us as we give back to our community!

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Thanks Tyler for letting me come and speak to your group :) 

To All those who attended I did forget to mention that I run the Portland, OR and Jacksonville, FL user groups and you are welcome anytime! I hope this was useful or at least eye-opening to the power of Alteryx. I have attached the deck for your review. Let me know if you want to chat through any of this in order to get it up and running :)

All the best!

Joshua Burkhow

jburkhow@prokarma.com

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks