Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
RickS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Inspire 2016It feels like just yesterday that we were in Boston at Inspire 2015 announcing our 2016 U.S. event would be in San Diego. As I sit here on Sunday in San Diego looking across its beautiful harbor, it’s hard to believe we are about to kick off an event I know will outshine even last year’s fantastic conference.

Our theme this year is “i.am.analytics”, and we will celebrate the thousands of data analysts and line-of-business users who are leveraging Alteryx to drive workplace independence - enabling individual accomplishments that weren’t previously possible. We honor the analysts who use Alteryx in their daily work to drive deeper insights for their companies, whose stories illustrate self-reliance and empowerment.

Monday will bring four all-day training classes to attendees, and be sure to swing by to see our great partners in the Sponsor Expo. Don’t miss the Sponsor Welcome Reception, which is always a great networking event to talk with Alteryx partners and customers. The reception will rev up later in the evening, as this is where the always exciting Alteryx Grand Prix takes place. If you haven’t attended Inspire before or even if you have, the Grand Prix is a ‘can’t miss’ event. The five Grand Prix drivers will compete live, under the lights, in front of over 1,000 people for the Grand Prix trophy – it will be a lot of fun.

I personally hope to speak to as many of you as I can. Hearing your individual success stories is one of the most gratifying parts of attending for me and my team. We can’t wait to see everyone as we kick off what is going to be a great week!

See you tomorrow at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego!