Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
JoeM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Well, maybe we should say ‘fire up your computer’ to be more accurate! In any case, we have an incredible training program set up for Inspire 2018 and we’re excited to present it to the Alter.Nation.

This year we’re offering two dedicated days of intensive and highly sought-after platform training. Instructors for these sessions are the best-of-the-best and we know that everyone who participates will find incredible value.

Felix Gonzalez, Shell, Houston AUG Leader, has this to say about training:

“Without the training, I struggled to truly understand macros…how they worked, how to successfully create one, and what the differences in macros were. After the conference, I started using macros immediately and it made my workflows much more organized, efficient, and so much cleaner. On top of this, I didn’t know that analytic apps even existed until I learned about them in the training.”

You need to register to secure your seat! Sessions like Designer 101 and dive into In-Database Workflows are almost full. If you want to attend those sessions — or any others — it’s best to register NOW before they fill up.

Once you are signed up, here are a few helpful hints to keep in mind:

• All sessions are BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), so pack up your device, power cords, etc. and bring them to class
  • Training supports version 11 of Alteryx or later – if you have an old version, update it
  • Trainees must either have a trial version or a licensed version of Alteryx Designer installed before class

If you want to dive deeper into one specific topic, or take the Certification Exam and go home with a certificate, now is the chance! Register today to reserve your seat.