Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
JimmyG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Do you like building workflows faster than your friends? (That’s a rhetorical question… who doesn’t?!) We know you love problem solving in Alteryx (and we love that you love it!), and we love amplifying our customers and their skills with our platform. Now is your chance to prove yourself and show your speed to the world, as you step into the spotlight and register for the 2019 Grand Prix Europe in London!

3-f2t-20190613_163139_olivia_y_rycoM0inspireRYC05512.jpg

The Grand Prix is basically our quintessential customer amplification – it’s an event at Inspire that pits contestants or “drivers” against each other to solve workflows faster than the other drivers using Alteryx. This all happens as we shine the lights on you and your competitors on stage in front of thousands at Inspire! The audience will have the opportunity to follow along with our drivers while the race is happening, so they can see your best workflow thinking, fully cranked up and know who’s in the lead in real-time.

If you want to see what the Grand Prix is all about, check out this recap and video of the 2019 Grand Prix in Nashville earlier this year.

Competing in the preliminary round is super easy and who knows – when you show us what you got, you may end up as one of our finalists! Here’s how you can compete in the 2019 Alteryx Grand Prix Europe:

2019 Grand Prix Europe Qualification and Timeline: 

• Register for the Grand Prix by Friday, 30 August
  • Each racer will compete in ONE 60-minute WebEx session to complete workflows judged by Alteryx Grand Prix referees. These will take place the week of 2 September (see times below)*.
    • Successful workflow completion earns you points, with the top racers advancing to the finals at Inspire Europe
    • You must be able to access Dropbox and WebEx during the preliminary round
  • The 2019 Alteryx Grand Prix Europe will take place Thursday, 17 October

*Preliminary Round Session Times

Tuesday, 3 September, 2019 12:00 pm, GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
Wednesday, 4 September, 2019 8:30 am, GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
Thursday, 5 September, 2019 5:30 pm, GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)

Grand Prix Europe 2019 Rules:

• You must be registered for Inspire Europe by Friday, 6 September to be considered for the Finals. Register Now!
  • You must be an Alteryx User Group member to participate.
  • You must be registered for the Alteryx Community.
  • You must be an Alteryx customer (partners and ACEs are not allowed to compete as drivers).

To Prepare:

Head over to the Weekly Challenge to sharpen your skills!

The Grand Prix is one of many ways we hope to amplify your skills and talents onstage at Inspire 2019 in London. So what are you waiting for? Step into the spotlight and register for the Grand Prix Europe today.

Jimmy Garrett
Sales Engineer

Jimmy Garrett is manager on the Sales Engineering team at Alteryx and has been with the company for over 10 years.

Jimmy Garrett is manager on the Sales Engineering team at Alteryx and has been with the company for over 10 years.

Comments
TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@rafalolbert, you should sign up!!! 🙂

Edwin_dup_98
5 - Atom

Hi Jimmy, 

I'm trying to enroll. However I'm getting the following error:

clipboard_image_0.png

Could you help me on this matter?

Kind regards, 

Edwin 

JimmyG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Edwin. The app should work for you now.

Glad you're signing up! Good luck!

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Hey @TuvyL 

I'm getting this error when trying to sign up:

Capture.PNG

TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@JimmyG@CailinS can you help with this?

JimmyG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

That error results if you don't put in a value for the question that asks if you are already registered. As you can tell, I did not update the error message since Anaheim. 🙂 

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Thanks @JimmyG & @TuvyL 

I saw the error of my ways and selected the registration box 🙂