Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
msnow
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Organizations are finding that using Alteryx and Qlik together empowers business analysts with the ability to provide deep analytical insights and quickly deliver answers from data that drives innovative decision making.

Time to get your hands dirty
The best way to really learn about Alteryx is hands-on. You'll need to get your hands dirty to explore and prove to yourself that this platform is the right solution for your needs. We knew that most analysts would want a test drive, so we offer a free trial version of a fully functional, feature-packed Alteryx Designer available for download. You can solve your real world data analytics problems easily and quickly visualize them with our Visual Analytics Kit for QlikView® or Qlik® Sense (also a free download). Many of our happiest customers started their advanced analytics journey via the Alteryx Trial version and built their business case within the first week of using the product.

Watch & Learn
You won't have to do it alone, you can watch, listen and learn in this recent Virtual Lab Webinar as one of our top QliikSolution Engineers walks you through a few samples from the Visual Analytics Kit for Qlik. She'll explain the various tools available for data preparation, spatial analytics and business analytics within the Alteryx platform that you can use to build a workflow to output to a visualization in Qlik Sense. You'll quickly understand how you can reduce your prep time from weeks of work into hours so you can really focus on the analysis not the mundane prep.

We also provide numerous demo videos and tutorials on our Alteryx.com website to help you understand the incredible potential Alteryx has to make your analytic life a lot easier.

Comments
Zagwit
5 - Atom

Thanks for the info.

My hope is that I would take all the ETL out of QlikView and bring it into Alteryx. However some of my QlikView files create compacted QVDs that are 10GB. I don't see how I would be able to create the same file and with the same size.

Steve