Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
AJacobson
Alteryx
Alteryx

At Alteryx we love seeing our customers leverage analytics automation to solve novel problems in their business. From streamlining the operational reporting of data from multiple systems and sources to identifying potential new revenue opportunities based on analytic models of customer preferences, the variety of interesting and impactful questions to address is huge. That’s what’s kept us inspired over the years to continually grow the Alteryx platform to handle an ever-greater variety of business and societal challenges.

You may already be familiar with Alteryx Intelligence Suite, which offers a variety of machine learning capabilities such as Optical Character Recognition (now with automatic table detection), Text Mining, and predictive modeling complete with feature engineering. We’ve listened to your feedback, and with each new release of Intelligence Suite added to and refined its capabilities. In particular, we’ve heard from you that you love the guided machine learning experience, but you want more—more models, more insight, the power to address more data.

That’s why I’m proud to announce that Alteryx has doubled down on the predictive innovations you first saw in Intelligence Suite to create

Alteryx Machine Learning, an AutoML solution that helps you create predictive models and understand your data more deeply in the process to develop business-changing breakthrough insights.

Now available in an exclusive early access program for select Alteryx customers.

Develop Insights Automatically

Like other AutoML products, Alteryx Machine Learning helps you create models ready for production. But Alteryx Machine Learning also goes a step beyond that, treating insights as "first class citizen" throughout the entire process. With automated insights, you can deeply understand your data before embarking on the rest of the modeling journey. Save steps in identifying and preparing the right data, and get the critical analysis done automatically for you. Insights might uncover correlations and outliers in the data or show you the distribution of key variables that could highlight potentially problematic data fields so you can address them right away. Best of all, you start the modeling process with a better understanding of your data so you can make informed decisions along the way.

A variety of visualizations generate automatically to help you quickly and deeply understand your data.A variety of visualizations generate automatically to help you quickly and deeply understand your data.

Create More Breakthroughs with Machine Learning

One of the things we know customers love most about Alteryx is how each product in the platform prioritizes ease and accessibility. In that manner Alteryx Machine Learning is no different—its driving vision is to empower every knowledge worker and open up the world of machine learning so more people can participate. That means every business can have a greater capacity to estimate (and maximize) future performance faster and more cost effectively with machine learning. After all, the biggest risk factor in machine learning is missing domain expertise. That’s why Alteryx Machine Learning empowers domain experts to create predictive models directly with a guided AutoML solution.

Easily evaluate your model's performance and discover critical factors that impact outcomes.Easily evaluate your model's performance and discover critical factors that impact outcomes.

Get Approachable AutoML without Sacrificing Capabilities

Although ease of use is a priority of course, Alteryx Machine Learning contains the power you would expect of an enterprise Machine Learning solution. Alteryx Machine Learning offers you the ability to leverage all of the most valuable and trusted model types including ensembling techniques, and class-leading automated feature engineering (powered with Deep Feature Synthesis). Automated feature engineering automatically adds data features so you end up with better, more predictive, models. This helps you build features fast—saving time vs. creating and exploring new features manually. And, by capturing more relationships and finding the best predictors, it can indeed yield more robust models.

Explore your candidate models and discover critical factors that influence predicted outcomes.Explore your candidate models and discover critical factors that influence predicted outcomes.

Amplify Your Analytics with the End-to-end Alteryx Platform

Naturally, the value of predictive models and the insights that come from them can’t be realized in a vacuum. That’s why Alteryx Machine Learning is integrated into Alteryx Designer and Server products. Leverage the best-in-class data preparation and transformation capabilities available in Designer, and then push your training data straight to Alteryx Machine Learning. Or, schedule a full scoring pipeline to run on Alteryx Server with the ability to dynamically score new data with Alteryx Machine Learning.

Seamlessly add Alteryx Machine Learning predictions right into your existing Designer workflows.Seamlessly add Alteryx Machine Learning predictions right into your existing Designer workflows.

Early Access Availability

Today we’re introducing Alteryx Machine Learning in our “Early Access” program. This means that select Alteryx customers will be able to try out Alteryx Machine Learning before it’s more broadly available. If you’re interested in participating in this Early Access program, just sign up here for more information.

Alan Jacobson
Chief Data and Analytics Officer

Alan Jacobson is the chief data and analytics officer (CDAO) of Alteryx, driving key data initiatives and accelerating digital business transformation for the Alteryx global customer base.

Alan Jacobson is the chief data and analytics officer (CDAO) of Alteryx, driving key data initiatives and accelerating digital business transformation for the Alteryx global customer base.

Comments
mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

**excited geek noises**

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Will this have access to open source models from platforms such as Python Scikit Learn, Tensorflow, H20 etc?

M.

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

FYI, when trying to sign up I get this:

mceleavey_0-1621428986270.png

Shifty
12 - Quasar

Excited geek noises indeed but I get the same error, @mceleavey.

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

oooooooo this looks exciting but I also get the same error 😞

NeilR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@mceleavey @Shifty @Joe_Lipski - it's working for me, can you try again?

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@NeilR Looks like we're good now!

Shifty
12 - Quasar

@NeilR - yep, that's working.  Thanks!

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

This is super exciting, I absolutely love the new UI and feel too, Takes Alteryx right into a modern design!

I've just got to decide what to do first with it now.... 

SaiKrishna2589
8 - Asteroid

HI I am working for one of the Alteryx partners and I would want early access to the machine learning cloud platform.

I tried clicking the link but it only shows 'designer' and 'designer cloud(which lacks ML tools)' in the trail version.

can anyone help ?

cjdemont
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey @SaiKrishna2589 ,

Very sorry for the late response but I recommend working through your accounts rep if you are interested in trial for ML. We haven't launched our public trial but it will be available later this year. In the meantime, you can request a demo for ML, or work through your Alteryx contacts for access. I would be happy to help if you want to reach out through email. My email is chris.demontmollin@alteryx.com.

Cheers,

Chris