Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
JimmyG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Grand Prix APAC 2020 Finalists Announced

We are gearing up for the 2nd Grand Prix in Sydney – this event pits the fastest Alteryx users against one another on stage at Inspire APAC! Many competed in the preliminary round but 3 emerged on top and have earned their way to the finals that will take place Wednesday, February 26 at Inspire.

Your 3 finalists for Grand Prix APAC are…

Jon McMillin (@JonMcMillin) – Jon won the Grand Prix a year ago in Sydney and is back to defend his title. Representing the Sydney user group and his company, JLL, he is excited to try to become a back-to-back champ.

Hugo Norton (@Hugo) – Hugo is excited to test his Alteryx knowledge in the Grand Prix. His favorite tool is the under-appreciated Calgary Input tool and represents the Sydney user group and his company PwC.

Alex Bibin (@AlexBibin) – Alex is looking forward to competing on stage at Inspire! Along with Hugo, this will be his first crack at trying to win it all. He is also from Sydney and represents CBA.

Let’s congratulate our finalists and wish them luck! I hope to see you all at Inspire APAC February 25-26 in Sydney for what will surely be a thrilling experience!

Lastly, to help amplify your excitement, I’ll leave you with our most recent Grand Prix in London.

Jimmy Garrett
Sales Engineer

Jimmy Garrett is manager on the Sales Engineering team at Alteryx and has been with the company for over 10 years.

Jimmy Garrett is manager on the Sales Engineering team at Alteryx and has been with the company for over 10 years.

Comments
NicoleJohnson
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Congrats @JonMcMillin @Hugo and @AlexBibin !! May the Grand Prix odds be ever in your favour 🙂

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Good luck to @JonMcMillin@Hugo, and @AlexBibin!!

Nezrin
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

Congratulations @JonMcMillin @Hugo  @AlexBibin ! All the best for the finals 🙂

AlexBibin
8 - Asteroid

@Nezrin thank you and it was nice meeting you yesterday at the UG! Thanks for organising!

Nezrin
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

@AlexBibin you too! How did I not realise I was speaking to the Grand Prix finalist. Going to make it up with all the cheering 😉