Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
dstoecker
Alteryx
Alteryx

Not only have we witnessed continued automation in this 4th industrial age, but we all came together again for another amazing Inspire Europe. I wanted to share some of my thoughts on why Inspire Europe 2017 was so remarkable.

dean1.pngFirst off, anytime you can get 800 data and analytic icons together for only the second annual conference in London, something special is happening. To me, Inspire Europe felt more like a movement than a conference. The conversations were engaging, the customer presentations were amazing and the use cases and analytic outcomes were nothing short of spectacular. For much of my career, I have heard people wince when analytics becomes the subject. Historically, most people have thought that analytics was a boring, complex and specialized discipline reserved for the few. At Inspire Europe 2017, you proved everyone wrong. Collectively you’ve made analytics fun, engaging and rewarding for yourself and each other, both personally and professionally. You illustrated the connective tissue of community and collaboration and with this you brought data and analytics to the forefront. You proved that power is not in what you know but in what you share…and this is exactly why you are all ICONS of analytics.

dean2.pngI could not have been more proud to have launched Alteryx Promote to our EMEA customers and partners. Our goal has always been to put the thrill back into problem solving with an end to end analytics platform for the enterprise. With Promote, we make the traditionally difficult last mile of analytics very easy. Automating the deployment and management of complex statistical models as REST API’s directly from Alteryx Designer into a scalable and reliable architecture is the only way to truly realize the full value of data science in enterprises today. And when you add Promote to the rest of the Alteryx platform discussion, you will be able to break all the barriers for you, your career and your company’s ability to be industry leaders. Similar to the ICONS of yesteryear like Guttenberg, Whitney, Pascal and Hollerith, you are now able to fully automate the otherwise mundane task of analytics in Industry 4.0, the age of analytics.

dean3.pngMany thanks to our valued sponsors and partners who play such a vital role in our burgeoning ecosystem. Your customer centric approach is in alignment with ours and customers totally appreciate your incredible work. And to the Alteryx associates who worked so incredibly hard to delight our customers, partners and prospects during our 2 days at Tobacco Dock, well done!

Finally, I want to thank our customers for their business and for granting us the opportunity to earn more of it… not just over the 2 days of Inspire Europe, but all year long.  Already looking forward to seeing you at Inspire Europe 2018 at the Intercontinental O2.

Be well and thanks for a great Inspire Europe!

Dean Stoecker
Executive Chairman and Founder of Alteryx, Inc.

Dean Stoecker is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and a founding partner of Alteryx, revolutionizing business through data science and analytics. Dean's leadership and motivational skills, along with his ability to create, communicate and realize a vision, are a driving force behind bringing back the thrill of solving to analysts and data scientists across the globe.

Dean Stoecker is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and a founding partner of Alteryx, revolutionizing business through data science and analytics. Dean's leadership and motivational skills, along with his ability to create, communicate and realize a vision, are a driving force behind bringing back the thrill of solving to analysts and data scientists across the globe.

Comments