Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
hcline
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

InspireEU.png

Do you hear it? Inspire Europe 2019 is gearing up for the big stage. You.Amplified is October 14-17, with Early Bird rates closing on August 31. Don’t suffer from FOMO Fear of Missing Out. Get the scoop straight from conference attendees at Inspire Nashville this past June you’ll want a front-row seat in London with these rave reviews! 

“The education and training I’ve received here has been extremely valuable. I’ll be able to help my coworkers better do their jobs.” 

“The instructors are approachable; the atmosphere is really great and collaborative.” 

“I signed up for the Intro to Reporting training and am thinking my reports next week are going to be way better. 

You come here and always learn something new. That’s the great thing about Alteryx; there’s no one way to solve a problem.” 

Here are some Inspire Europe events I’m particularly looking forward to: 

• Platform Training: Highly-focused content with prescriptive guidance on the Alteryx Platform. These teachers sit across Alteryx on Customer Success, Development, and Solutions Consultant teams, with expertise in areas of the product to get you analytic insights faster. Register for these courses ahead of time because they always sell out!  

• Customer Stories: Hear how some of the top names in their industries are Alteryxing their data. Hear from customers like Apex Tool, Billigence, and Siemens on the thrill of solving problems from the customer’s travel journey with Virgin Holidays to Alteryxing cancer with Anthony Nolan.  

• Analytics as an Equalizer Luncheon: You are so much more than X’s and O’s, you’re the musician that makes the instrument sing. And as individuals from India to Indiana, you bring perspectives from every corner of the world. Attend the luncheon on Wednesday to listen to a panel discuss growth as women in the data space. 

• Solution Centre: Got a few burning questions for our Alteryx virtuosos? Our Solution Centre is staffed by brilliant minds from Alteryx Engineering, Product Management, Customer Support, and Customer Success Group associates. They are there to help you iron out your biggest challenges and answer your toughest questions. Are you ready to take your analytic skills to the next level with Alteryx? Stop by one of the most popular areas of Inspire, the Solution Center. 

Forget about FOMO; you’ll be singing a new song with your Early Bird Discount at You.Amplified in London, UK this October. Register now.