The Excellence Awards program celebrates and recognizes outstanding Alteryx use cases and the remarkable individuals behind them who are making an impact within their teams, organizations and the larger world of analytics. At this year’s Inspire APAC in Sydney, five new Excellence Award honorees with compelling use cases were selected by a panelist of judges, based on the ingenuity and impact on the digital transformation of each organization.
All five stories were nothing short of exceptional:
- Workday Data Migration: How We Saved Over 2,000 Hours of Manual Effort
- Transforming Charities Through the Alteryx for Good Program
- Using Alteryx to Develop Smart Farming in Thailand
- Creating Efficiency Within the eCommerce Sector
- How Yusen Logistics Uses Alteryx to Improve the Data Operations
- Eric Wong and Linda Lo, Yusen Logistics Global Management Limited (Read Use Case)
All customer and partner use cases automatically qualify for the Excellence Awards, which are presented during various Alteryx conferences throughout the year. Use cases are also redeemable for points in the Advocacy.Amplified program. Winners are celebrated in the Excellence Awards Hall of Fame as game changers who are making a significant impact.
Didn’t get around to submitting your use case in time for Inspire APAC? Plan ahead for next time and submit your use case now! Submissions are accepted year-round.
How to submit a use case:
- Register/log in to the Alteryx Community.
- Navigate to Alteryx Use Cases, click “Submit a Use Case” and follow instructions on the page.
- We will review your use case and work with you on any modifications required before publication.
- If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.