community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analytics Blog

News, events, thought leadership and more.
Alteryx
Alteryx

inspire london banner better.pngWe can’t wait to see your creativity and amazing art with Alteryx, and we are so excited to amplify you and your successes on stage at Inspire Europe in London!

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

WHAT IS ADVANCED ANALYTICS_.png

The term ‘Advanced Analytics’ is used a lot, but does anyone have a clear definition of what it means? We do.

Read more...

Asteroid
Asteroid

CDS (1).png

When I survey the data and analytics practices in large organizations, I often see three distinct types of data workers.

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx

AnalyticBlog_Banner_1300x233-01.jpgCreating an Analytic Culture for Digital Transformation

What are the key elements needed to create an analytic culture?  How can data science transform an organization and help achieve higher ROI?  These are questions that many organizations are currently struggling with as they think about putting a data science team in place or reaping the benefits of one already up and running. In my upcoming blog series, we will cover many of these questions to help show how focusing on the following five key areas will ultimately lead to extraordinary results for your organization. Read on to learn more. 

Read more...

Alteryx
Alteryx
Alteryx
Alteryx

Grand Prix Finalists .png

Read more...