Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
JoshH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

At this year’s Inspire 2017, we are going ‘all-in’ with our Alteryx ACEs and announcing the new ACE Track. If you don’t know much about the Alteryx ACEs or the ACE program, ACEs are our very own Icons of Analytics - a talented group of data analysts and consultants, from small boutique analytics shops to some of the largest multi-national organizations in the world, and they are all very passionate about data and sharing their knowledge and expertise with the Alteryx community.  And we couldn’t be more thrilled to feature the Alteryx ACEs in their very own track for Inspire 2017.

This year’s ACE track is intended for intermediate and advanced Alteryx users who want to take their Alteryx knowledge to the next level and learn directly from the community’s most recognized experts. These sessions will range from a Q&A ACE Panel discussion, to in-depth demonstrations on best practices and tips and tricks that will save you hours of time in data preparation, data blending and data analytics.

If you want to learn more about the ACE track new for Inspire 2017, you can get all the details on the ACE Track session tab. You can register for the ACE Track, as well as our other Data Analyst and Business Leader Tracks at here. Get ready to network and learn from some of the best Alteryx users in the world.

Here is what you can expect to see at the ACE Track:

Best Practices for Moving from Ad-Hoc Analysis to Enterprise Production

i2017-inviso-165x50 

Scraping Web Data with Alteryx

i2017-interworks-165x29

Jason & Steve's Excellent Analytics Adventure: Building a Culture of Self-Service at JPMorganChase

i2016-jpmorgan-165x23_0

Tips and Tricks for More Performant Data Blending

i2017-krystalyrics-165x32

Rapid Fire Design Tips for Using Alteryx in a Team Environments

i2017-schneider-electric-165x49

Techniques for Handling Data from Excel and Other Messy Unpredictable Files

i2017-rosebblatt-165x41

Tips & Tricks from an Alteryx Ace: Deploying Apps and Reporting to the Alteryx Gallery

i2017-paychex-165x23

If you haven’t registered for Inspire 2017, there is still time. If you ARE registered, make sure you sign up for sessions while there is still space because some sessions are nearing capacity. To learn more about other great sessions for the Data Analyst, Business Leader, Alteryx Technology, and Alteryx ACE tracks, please visit the Inspire website.

Keep track of all things Inspire in our Inspire Buzz page on the Alteryx Community. Viva Las Vegas!

Josh Howard
Sr. Director, Product Management

Josh Howard is a technology product veteran covering trends in information management and based in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. He has more than 20 years of experience in developing product and go-to-market strategies across a wide variety of data technologies including business intelligence, analytics, data integration, and database development. He is currently the Sr. Director of Product Management at Alteryx. You can follow Josh on Twitter at @Joshoward

Josh Howard is a technology product veteran covering trends in information management and based in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. He has more than 20 years of experience in developing product and go-to-market strategies across a wide variety of data technologies including business intelligence, analytics, data integration, and database development. He is currently the Sr. Director of Product Management at Alteryx. You can follow Josh on Twitter at @Joshoward

Comments