Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
AmyH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

excel-is-not-a-database.pngWe are so excited for the Solution Center this year at Inspire 2017 at the Aria in Las Vegas! Our room will be a ‘must see’ experience at the conference. The room consists of computers with every possible Alteryx product and connector, comfortable furniture for taking a break, but most importantly, it contains the Alteryx Staff! The conference is so exciting for us because it allows many of us who work behind the scenes the opportunity to see the impact of our work and to meet our customers.

You’ll meet internal icons from across our Alteryx organization, including the always helpful Customer Support team, who patiently take your calls to help you work through challenges. The Advanced Analytics team members are happy to help answer questions around predictive functionalities, anywhere from using the built-in tools, or creating new tools using R.  The Product team will be looking for your product feedback, discussing what’s coming next and capturing your ideas on how to make Alteryx better.

Our iconic team that you may not have access to on a day-to-day basis will also be in Las Vegas – the Engineers. They carefully build out the functionality and experience that goes into the product we all love. Not all of them will be available in the Solution Center - someone has to keep the next release rolling! - but we will have a few veterans, and some new team members for you to work with.

While the Alteryx staff always works hard to make sure the product is amazing, using the product isn’t something we often get to experience. That’s where the ACEs come in - the ACEs have taken the product and applied it to real-world problems. In doing so, they have become evangelists of the product, and this insight and enthusiasm is a huge addition to the Solutions Center.

The team will be color coded in fun t-shirts that identify their iconic area of specialty: Predictive, Spatial, Connectors, Developer tools, or the overall ‘jack-of-all-trades’. We’ll also be partnering with Alteryx for Good to sell some previous versions of our shirts, with all proceeds going to charity. What shirts would you like to round out your wardrobe?

Community, Alteryx for Good, and User Groups will all be available in the Solution Center, so you can get your Community Login, or sign-up for a local user group while you’re there! We’ll also have some great games and activities for you while you wait. Plinko anyone???

Please come by to ask a question, or just say hi. And don’t forget your pins and stickers!

Amy Holland
Vice President, License Operations

Amy Holland is Vice President of Operations at Alteryx, where she is responsible for overseeing the fulfillment and delivery, as well as the implementation of product and data licensing. Amy joined Alteryx as the company's first inside sales representative, then soon took on the role of product manager, and later Vice President of Product Management. Her motivation and willingness to take on new challenges has made her a key contributor to the success and growth of Alteryx. Prior to Alteryx, Amy was a reseller manager for MapInfo, where she was a top sales manager for the U.S. Western region, and provided sales strategy and support to resellers servicing the company's Fortune 500 accounts. Amy holds a bachelor's degree in business management from Fairfield University.

Amy Holland is Vice President of Operations at Alteryx, where she is responsible for overseeing the fulfillment and delivery, as well as the implementation of product and data licensing. Amy joined Alteryx as the company's first inside sales representative, then soon took on the role of product manager, and later Vice President of Product Management. Her motivation and willingness to take on new challenges has made her a key contributor to the success and growth of Alteryx. Prior to Alteryx, Amy was a reseller manager for MapInfo, where she was a top sales manager for the U.S. Western region, and provided sales strategy and support to resellers servicing the company's Fortune 500 accounts. Amy holds a bachelor's degree in business management from Fairfield University.

Comments
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@AmyH,

I'm looking forward to #inspire17 and being a part of the solution center crew.

Cheers,

Mark

andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

I love that "Excel is not a database shirt", are there any good ones with the developer tools?  I wear my "Drag and Drop it Like It's Hot" all the time! What are some of the other shirt options? I want to get a few for my team.

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

This is still the best T-Shirt EVER!

A friend of mine called Neil had a T-Shirt that had the following:

- Front: <neil>

- Back: <\neil>