Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
LDuane
Alteryx
Alteryx

Yesterday, on the last day of Inspire 2015, I had the privilege of presenting some of our customers and partners with awards. As one of the founders and Chief Customer Officer at Alteryx, it never stops amazing me what our customers learn to do with our platform and how it makes their job easier. The business insight that is gathered and the innovation that these customers and partners have created really does represent this year's Inspire theme: Analytic Independence.

The Home Depot The Home Depot Conjecto

The companies and partners given these awards have leveraged analytics for freedom that allows them to make fundamental, transformative changes in how they work. They are leaders and innovators in every single way, who discover what is possible using Alteryx inside their business. If you were at Inspire, or if you are an Alteryx customer (or work with our customers) you know exactly what I mean.

The award winners were:

• Lighthouse Award: The Home Depot
  • Innovation Award: Brunswick
  • Value Award: Schneider Electric
  • EMEA Channel Partner of the Year: Javelin Group
  • Americas Channel Partner of the Year: Conjecto
  • Asia Pacific Channel Partner of the Year: MIP
  • Emerging Alliance Partner of the Year: Qlik®
  • Alliance Partner of the Year: Tableau Software

The news release can be found here.

Join me in offering congratulations to these members of the Alteryx community. We look forward to hearing about your analytic independence coming year, and we look forward to seeing you in 2016 at either our global Inspire event in June in San Diego or Inspire Europe event in September.

Olivia Duane
Chief Advocacy Officer

Olivia Duane Adams (Libby) is the chief advocacy officer (CAO) and co-founder of Alteryx, and one of only a handful of female founders to take a technology company public, along with her founding counterparts, Dean Stoecker and Ned Harding. Libby’s vision and leadership in the creation of the world’s leading data science and analytics community is a key factor in the company’s 24-year success. She is responsible for strengthening upskilling and reskilling efforts for Alteryx customers to enable a culture of analytics, scaling the presence of the Alteryx SparkED education program and furthering diversity and inclusion in the workplace.

Olivia Duane Adams (Libby) is the chief advocacy officer (CAO) and co-founder of Alteryx, and one of only a handful of female founders to take a technology company public, along with her founding counterparts, Dean Stoecker and Ned Harding. Libby’s vision and leadership in the creation of the world’s leading data science and analytics community is a key factor in the company’s 24-year success. She is responsible for strengthening upskilling and reskilling efforts for Alteryx customers to enable a culture of analytics, scaling the presence of the Alteryx SparkED education program and furthering diversity and inclusion in the workplace.