Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
BethN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Inspire 2017 kicks off Monday, June 5th, with all-day product training, and continues through Wednesday, June 7th. And ICYMI (in case you missed it, for those not hip to the jargon), this year's conference is going to be iconic! To get you pumped up for what may very well be the best three days you'll invest in yourself all year, here are some things you may want to know. 

What are Icons of Analytics?

reveal.pngThe theme for Inspire 2017 is Icons of Analytics, and because inquiring minds what to know, “Am I an Icon? Would I be considered Iconic?”, I thought it might be helpful to personify how Alteryx defines Icons of Analytics.

Icons of Analytics:

• Challenge the status quo, and have the curiosity to investigate everything
  • Through ingenuity, they make the impossible possible
    • Alteryx ACEs demonstrate not only a mastery of Alteryx, but a willingness to share their knowledge; imagine what you can learn from these icons in the ACE Track
  • They are ordinary people, achieving extraordinary things with analytics
    • I guarantee you'll turbo charge your current skill set and head back to your office an Icon as you learn directly from these experts who will be sharing their real-world experience in the Data Analyst Track

How Can You Share Your Favorite Icon? At AnalytIcon – Icons Unite!

Over 1,600 Icons will descend on the Hall of Analytics for AnalytIcon – Icons Unite, our 2017 welcome event. Here you'll have the opportunity to show your creativity and Alteryx spirit with your fellow attendees when you dress up as your favorite Icon or superhero character, so don't forget your costume! And get ready to network and share how you're becoming an Icon at your organization with fellow attendees as you enjoy food and drink.

alter-mix.pngWYNTK (What You Need to Know) About AnalytIcon:

• At 6:00pm costumed attendees will be invited on stage. By a showing of applause, one attendee will be chosen as the winner in each of the following categories:
    • Best Icon
    • Most Creative
    • Most Alteryx Spirit
  • Each winner will get an "Alter-mix" Blender and a free pass to Inspire 2018! Could that BE any more iconic?!

We are so excited for next week, and your iconic costumes. Please share your costume ideas with us. #alteryx17

Viva Las Vegas!