Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
LDuane
Alteryx
Alteryx

In part two of our three-part series, I illustrated the different avenues in which we are seeing Alteryx users and associates alike embrace the unknown with creative people. Since the founding of Alteryx, we have been partnering with those with different skills, assets, and abilities. Even then we recognized the power of those with different voices.  Founders of Alteryx (Pictured from right to left: Dean, Ned, and Myself)Founders of Alteryx (Pictured from right to left: Dean, Ned, and Myself)

We function around how to think differently – never afraid to try something new or alter a familiar process for the sake of time savings and better insight. We still do this today and it’s led to success.

IPO Day in the Irvine Office (Left) and New York (Right)IPO Day in the Irvine Office (Left) and New York (Right)

A Successful Solution

People + Data: A data-driven approach creates a cultural change for the better. Embracing the power of analytics to make better business decisions and more informed choices yields surprising results. See data as an asset to a company-- invest in your data, do not be afraid of data, treat it as an untapped benefit, and use it to drive future decisions within the organization and combine with your people. Remember it is OK not to know. To recap, I’d like to offer you five components to embrace the power of people and data.  5 Components to Developing a Culture of Analytics5 Components to Developing a Culture of Analytics

Thank you for following along this three-part journey as I shared how you can embrace people + data. On the first leg of our trip, I shared about the powerful equation I’ve seen work in business around the world. In the second part, I shared some examples of people and organizations who are embracing this equation. In the final part, we broke it down in with 5 easy components you can start leveraging today.  We appreciate you reading, let us know how you are embracing a culture of analytics within your organization.

Olivia Duane
Chief Advocacy Officer

Olivia Duane Adams (Libby) is the chief advocacy officer (CAO) and co-founder of Alteryx, and one of only a handful of female founders to take a technology company public, along with her founding counterparts, Dean Stoecker and Ned Harding. Libby’s vision and leadership in the creation of the world’s leading data science and analytics community is a key factor in the company’s 24-year success. She is responsible for strengthening upskilling and reskilling efforts for Alteryx customers to enable a culture of analytics, scaling the presence of the Alteryx SparkED education program and furthering diversity and inclusion in the workplace.

Olivia Duane Adams (Libby) is the chief advocacy officer (CAO) and co-founder of Alteryx, and one of only a handful of female founders to take a technology company public, along with her founding counterparts, Dean Stoecker and Ned Harding. Libby’s vision and leadership in the creation of the world’s leading data science and analytics community is a key factor in the company’s 24-year success. She is responsible for strengthening upskilling and reskilling efforts for Alteryx customers to enable a culture of analytics, scaling the presence of the Alteryx SparkED education program and furthering diversity and inclusion in the workplace.