Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
BethN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

They say good things come in threes. Al-ter-yx. Beth Narr-ish. Both three syllables. This blog series. And that sentence was three words! Okay, I’m getting carried away. In all seriousness, three is supposed to be lucky. So I’m crafting:

• Three blog posts
  • Each of which will share three exciting experiences available Only.At.Inspire
  • That explain why this year’s conference is not to be missed, and you should register now!

Ready? Let’s.Get.Started.

When I was leaving my last job, an old coworker asked me what I was going to miss the most. My response: “Billy, I’m going to miss the people.” Billy then said something I don’t think I’ll ever forget: “Beth, it’s always the people that you miss. It’s also the people that make you stay.”

A consistent theme I have heard since I joined Alteryx is that our people “are amazing.” I’ve heard it from my fellow marketers, our sales engineers, and, most importantly, from our customers. I believe “amazing people” are led from the top-down and supported by peers. Alteryx is fortunate to have amazing employees, but we’re rooted in and run by an impressive leadership team, including all three co-founders. And while you could catch these executives at an Analytics Independence Roadshow or a Self-Service Analytics Workshop, all of them will be hobnobbing, sharing their expertise, and keynoting — you guessed it — Only.At.Inspire.

Inspire SpeakersThese three Alteryx leaders will inspire you if you join us in San Diego:

Dean Stoecker - Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO. Dean is the epitome of passion. He’s passionate about analytics and our business at Alteryx, but he’s just as passionate about giving back. Read his LinkedIn post about our new Alteryx.For.Good (three words!) program that he recently announced. This program allows employees and customers to give back to organizations they want to help, and inspire them to get outcomes that impact others. Dean will share some of these stories during his keynote, which opens Inspire on Tuesday morning. He will also announce the winner of our new Alteryx.For.Good award. To sum it up, Dean is passionate, but he’s also inspiring — he makes every day at Alteryx fun and fulfilling.

George Mathew - President and COO. Not only is George incredibly smart, he’s incredibly cool. At Alteryx, George oversees marketing, products, and strategy. His understanding of the analytics market is astounding, and his vision has helped us develop a product that delivers serious customer value, despite rapidly changing requirements. If that’s not cool enough, George is also a foodie. He lives in San Mateo, yet told me about some amazing restaurants to try in Chicago, and I live in the Windy City! Make sure to hit him up for some San Diego recommendations, you won’t be sorry. And look forward to his exciting keynote and series of demos on Wednesday morning.

Olivia Duane Adams - Co-Founder and Chief Customer Officer. Plain and simple, Libby is great. She is responsible for overseeing and maximizing the complete Alteryx customer experience, from engagement to on-boarding, through communications, performance, and retention. Libby runs every new employee boot camp, and has interacted with almost every Alteryx customer — and we now have over 1,500 of them. Talk about making your mark on an organization! Libby is single-handedly shaping customer perception of Alteryx, ensuring customers embrace and understand the potential of self-service data analytics. Her keynote is Wednesday afternoon, and you won’t want to miss it.

Ned Harding - Co-Founder and CTO. In full disclosure, Ned makes four Alteryx executives and reasons to attend Inspire 2016. But hear me out - as you may imagine, I have three reasons this is okay. 1 - Ned’s session was just recently added to the Inspire agenda, because 2 - he is brilliant and clever and utterly cool — he’s three things — see! The chance to hear Ned deliver a session will happen Only.At.Inspire. And 3 - he built the Alteryx Engine. In this Q&A session, you bring the questions you've always wanted to ask, or never thought to, and Ned will answer them.

Customers love Alteryx because of the product, but also the people — people like Dean, George, Libby, and Ned. Customers stay with us because they love our passion, our excitement, and how we deliver self-service data analytics. And they love Inspire, because it brings all of this together in one place. Only.At.Inspire.

Hear from our leaders, and see the passion of our employees and our customers. And we’d love to hear from you about the things you only get at Inspire. We’ll watch for them on Twitter, and please use the hashtags #Inspire16 and #OnlyAtInspire.

Register now. We can’t wait to see you in San Diego!