Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
LDuane
Alteryx
Alteryx

As an analytically minded person, like many of you, I look at reviews across web sites and social media before spending time and money for a product or service. Those reviews, from real people with real experiences, give me direct insight into the quality and usefulness of my purchase, helping me determine if my purchase will be money well spent. 

gartner-customer-choice-370x315.pngGartner Peer Insights is another example of real people sharing their honest experience with BI and Analytics software from a variety of vendors so that people can choose solutions with confidence. Imagine my delight as your Chief Customer Officer, as a fellow consumer, when your voice put Alteryx at the top to receive the Gold Award in the Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice Awards for Business Intelligence and Analytics.

We know that your voice, indicative of the user community, is always going to deliver the most value for current and future users across the community. This is how we ensure we are making great choices.

Here are quotes from just two of your fellow Alteryx users:

Thank you to all of you, the Alteryx user base around the world, for allowing us to align our goals and focus around your experience. We will continue to earn the right to do business with you through listening to your voice. And yes, this week, hearing your voices was indeed a reverberation felt across the company.

As a company, we are holding ourselves accountable to these scores because developing our customer experience is as important as developing our product.

If you want to share your feedback about our platform, we would be grateful for the opportunity to listen! Gartner Peer Insights is an ongoing, year-round program and you can contribute or read reviews at any time.

And if you are curious about what others are successfully solving with Alteryx, please check out your Community.

We appreciate you taking the time to be part of this process and your commitment to helping others be better in the world of self-service data analytics.

---
The Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice Logo is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice Awards are determined by the subjective opinions of individual end-user customers based on their own experiences, the number of published reviews on Gartner Peer Insights and overall ratings for a given vendor in the market, as further described here http://www.gartner.com/reviews-pages/peer-insights-customer-choice-awards/ and are not intended in any way to represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates
Olivia Duane
Chief Advocacy Officer

Olivia Duane Adams (Libby) is the chief advocacy officer (CAO) and co-founder of Alteryx, and one of only a handful of female founders to take a technology company public, along with her founding counterparts, Dean Stoecker and Ned Harding. Libby’s vision and leadership in the creation of the world’s leading data science and analytics community is a key factor in the company’s 24-year success. She is responsible for strengthening upskilling and reskilling efforts for Alteryx customers to enable a culture of analytics, scaling the presence of the Alteryx SparkED education program and furthering diversity and inclusion in the workplace.

Olivia Duane Adams (Libby) is the chief advocacy officer (CAO) and co-founder of Alteryx, and one of only a handful of female founders to take a technology company public, along with her founding counterparts, Dean Stoecker and Ned Harding. Libby’s vision and leadership in the creation of the world’s leading data science and analytics community is a key factor in the company’s 24-year success. She is responsible for strengthening upskilling and reskilling efforts for Alteryx customers to enable a culture of analytics, scaling the presence of the Alteryx SparkED education program and furthering diversity and inclusion in the workplace.