Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
JimmyG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Grand Prix Europe 2019 Finalists Announced 

We’re gearing up for another exciting event that pits the fastest Alteryx users against one another on stage at Inspire Europe! Many competed in the preliminary round, but four competitors emerged on top and have earned their way to the finals that will take place Wednesday, October 16 at Inspire. 

Your four finalists for the Grand Prix Europe are… 

Esther Bezborodko (@estherb47 Esther has done all the weekly challenges and is hungry for more. She loves the parsing functionality of Alteryx, and she represents the NYC user group and her company, McKinsey & Co. 

Carlene Jones (@cjones514— Carlene feels ready to put her Alteryx powers to the test in this year’s Grand Prix. Her favorite tool is the Download tool, and she represents the Copenhagen user group and her company Novo Nordisk. 

Neil Lord (@LordNeilLord— Neil loves the weekly challenges and uses Alteryx over 20 hours per week. We’ll see if all that Alteryx usage will pay off! Neil represents the London user group and his company ClarusONE 

Tim Rains (@timrains— Tim is a 5+ year veteran of Alteryx and loves the Block until Done tool. He represents the Northhampton user group and his company, Sainsbury’s. 

Let’s congratulate our finalists and wish them luck! I hope to see you all at Inspire Europe October 14-17 in London for what will surely be a thrilling experience! 

Lastly, to help amplify your excitement, I’ll leave you with the Grand Prix from earlier this year in Nashville. 

Jimmy Garrett
Sales Engineer

Jimmy Garrett is manager on the Sales Engineering team at Alteryx and has been with the company for over 10 years.

Jimmy Garrett is manager on the Sales Engineering team at Alteryx and has been with the company for over 10 years.

Comments
NicoleJohnson
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

EEEK!! Congratulations @estherb47  @cjones514  @LordNeilLord  and @timrains !!! What an incredibly worthy crew to be up there on that stage. Can't wait to catch the recap... you will all do MARVELOUSLY. Cheers to all 4 of you for this awesome news - how exciting!! 🙂

excited.gif

Best of luck to you - may the odds be ever in your favour 🙂

NJ

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Oh man... @cjones514 has the same favorite tool as previous winner @jarrod. Could this be the formula for success??

Congrats everyone and good luck!

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

I'm not confident at all now that I know @estherb47 is in the race 

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

@Kenda But @LordNeilLord goes to ClarusONE where they solely practice for the Grand Prix 25 hours a day. That's a good omen.

danielbrun2
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Congrats to all of you. My favorite tool is the download tool as well so I root for @cjones514 ! And she represent Copenhagen!

kat
12 - Quasar

What an incredible line up of contestants! Can't wait to see this one go down 😄

And sadly see the trophy leave my desk... Best of luck everyone!

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Way to go everyone!

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Good luck to everyone! I'll be rooting for @estherb47 after I saw her crush our born to solve problem at Inspire Nashville.

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Honored to be listed amongst these rockstars!!! And, like @LordNeilLord , my confidence is definitely shaken!!!

iamdata
8 - Asteroid

looking forward to seeing this, of course i will be rooting for the London user group (being part of that), good luck @LordNeilLord

timrains
8 - Asteroid

Many congrats @EstherB47  @cjones514  @LordNeilLord  !! Can't wait for it, looking forward to having some fun up there on stage with you guys:) 

kasd
7 - Meteor

So COOL  @cjones514 - you are awesome

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Nice work guys. @estherb47 @LordNeilLord @cjones514  and @timrains

You are always beating my to respond to queries on here! 

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Congratulations to the four finalists!!

@EstherB47 @LordNeilLord @cjones514  and @timrains

I have to admit, having my colleague and User Group represented up on that stage I am a tad excited. I will be front centre cheering you on Tim!

Go Sainsbury's!!

JORGE4900
8 - Asteroid

My wisdom prevailed to stay out of the competition; I would have been crushed. Since I can't stand the heat, I will stay out of the kitchen. Congratulations to all participants; I will be watching the recaps.

sonumittal
5 - Atom

Congratulations to the four finalists!

Dazzerman
11 - Bolide
Many congratulations to @LordNeilLord and the other Grand Prix finalists! It was very exciting and a real pleasure to watch the competition in person. Awesome performance by all involved and well done to the new champion!