Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
ChiaraP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

It feels like just yesterday when I joined Alteryx back in January 2016, and started to plan our first European edition of Inspire, our best in class analytics conference. We have been growing our footprint of customers in an aggressive fashion throughout Europe from our base in London and our offices in Copenhagen, Munich, and since 2017, our newest office in Prague. We see this as proof that there is global demand for a platform that delivers self-service data analytics capabilities to the enterprise.

Over 1,600 attendees joined us for the latest US-based edition of Inspire in Las Vegas this past June, and we are excited to celebrate our Icons of Analytics in London beginning tomorrow! To get a flavor of what to expect, check out this video from Inspire Europe 2016. As I am currently running around Tobacco Dock getting everything set up for our opening tomorrow, it’s hard to believe we are about to kick off an event that I know will make Alteryx history once again.

Our theme this year is "Icons of Analytics", and we will celebrate the hundreds of European data analysts and line-of-business users who are leveraging Alteryx to help them deliver insights faster than they ever thought possible, enabling individual accomplishments that weren’t previously possible. We honor the analysts who are ordinary people doing extraordinary things with analytics, whose stories illustrate self-reliance and empowerment. And who are experiencing the thrill of solving with Alteryx.

Tuesday will bring Product Training classes for attendees, as well as the Alteryx Technology Track and TWO tracks of customer presenters. Check out the full Inspire Europe agenda for details. And be sure to swing by to see our great partners in the Hall of Analytics. That evening, the European edition of the always exciting Alteryx Grand Prix takes place. If you haven’t attended Inspire before or even if you have, the Grand Prix is a 'can’t miss' event. Three Grand Prix drivers will compete live, under the lights, in front of over 700 people for the Grand Prix trophy and trust me, it will be a lot of fun.

I personally hope to speak to as many of you as I can. Hearing your individual success stories is one of the most gratifying parts of attending for me and my team. We can’t wait to see everyone as we kick off what is going to be a great week!

See you tomorrow at Tobacco Dock in London!

Chiara Pensato
Vice President, International Marketing

Chiara leads Alteryx marketing for our International regions, responsible for supporting our exponential growth outside North America by generating demand and driving awareness, through all levers of the marketing mix. Prior to that she spent 15 years in the enterprise tech industry, moving from market leaders (IBM, Hewlett Packard, Vodafone), to IPO stage (Box, and now Alteryx) and start-ups (Topia). Over the years, she designed and ran multi-million marketing programs and enjoyed building teams from the ground up. Her passion for marketing aside, Chiara enjoys running and swimming as often as her schedule allows, reading, live music and travelling around the world. Chiara holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Universita’ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milan.

Chiara leads Alteryx marketing for our International regions, responsible for supporting our exponential growth outside North America by generating demand and driving awareness, through all levers of the marketing mix. Prior to that she spent 15 years in the enterprise tech industry, moving from market leaders (IBM, Hewlett Packard, Vodafone), to IPO stage (Box, and now Alteryx) and start-ups (Topia). Over the years, she designed and ran multi-million marketing programs and enjoyed building teams from the ground up. Her passion for marketing aside, Chiara enjoys running and swimming as often as her schedule allows, reading, live music and travelling around the world. Chiara holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Universita’ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milan.