Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
SarahB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Ready for next week? I know I can’t wait! For the first time ever, Inspire is a completely sold out event. That means you’ll have the chance to meet and learn alongside THOUSANDS of Alteryx users and enthusiasts. That sounds pretty thrilling and life.altering to me!

Before packing your bags and heading out to Anaheim, we wanted to give you a few tips and reminders to make this event as awesome as possible:

Download the App!

Let me just say this — our app looks incredible! Stay on top of all things Inspire with it. View the conference agenda, build your customized schedule, connect with other attendees, participate in surveys, and get notified about key activities as they happen!

Inspire App for iPhone | Inspire App for Android

Conference Registration

When you get to Anaheim, one of your first stops should be the registration desk. Alteryx Inspire 2018 Registration is located in on the Plaza Level of the Anaheim Convention Center (ACC) North. Your badge is required in order to attend all Inspire activities. Use the QR code included in your Registration Confirmation email for an expedited conference check-in.

Alter.Nation

Alter.Nation is THE gathering spot at Inspire — find us in the ACC 100 level to get the scoop on what’s new with the platform in Downtown.Alteryx and elevate your analytic game in Solution Center City. Stroll through Insights Alley and the Discovery District to explore Alteryx through the spirit of our sponsors, chow down some delicious eats, pop in to fun meet-ups, chat with other Alter heads and more!

Downtown.Alteryx

We love a nice downtown vibe, and at Downtown.Alteryx, located in the heart of the Alter.Nation, you’ll find a spot that sparks your creative, curious, and charitable core. Feast your eyes on new and visionary features in the Product Showcase, lend a hand (and a mind) with Alteryx for Good in our Robot and S.T.E.A.M. Challenge, give some hugs and fist bumps to our Community team -- they’re dying to meet the face behind the avatar, confess in the Alt.Confessional booth, and proclaim the good word of Alteryx in our social lounge.

Block.UntilDone Party

Monday night we’ll kick everything off with our welcome reception! This event is your chance to show us your moves and represent your hometown — block party style! Wear your favorite team’s jersey, a college t-shirt, or something from your favorite hometown haunt. You’ll spot me in my favorite NFL jersey!

Code.Chella

Have a ball with your fellow Alteryx analytics fanatics at this one of a kind event. The festival will bring you fantastic music, colorful installments, top-notch food, and a night to live it up with your analytics comrades!

Get Social

People are already talking about Inspire 2018 on Twitter. Follow @alteryx and #alteryx18 to see who’s coming to the conference and what they’re most excited about. You can also connect with other attendees via Inspire | Buzz on the Alteryx Community. While at the conference visit our social lounge to recharge and check out the social walls.

Are you ready to Alter.Everything? We can’t wait to see you in Anaheim!

Comments
ulrich_schumann
8 - Asteroid
Will there by any parts of the conference shared online for the ones who (unfortunately) cannot participate?