Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
SethG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

June might feel far away to you, but for us, it’s right around the corner. Inspire 2018, Alter.Everything, will be held June 4-7, so we’re knee-deep in the details, making sure we create a thrilling and valuable experience for everyone. We want all our attendees to walk away with a truly altered idea of what they can achieve, feeling empowered and ready to take on their biggest analytic challenges!

That said, I am ecstatic to announce that a sneak peek for the Inspire 2018 agenda is now available on the Inspire website. We’re still crafting the final agenda and putting the finishing touches on a few parts (so keep checking back to see how it evolves!), but we wanted to give you an idea of what to expect as we alter.everything with analytics. It’s a lot, and it pushes boundaries, but how can you alter anything if you don’t?

Here are some things I’m particularly looking forward to:

• ACE Track: It’s hard to find a group of people who are more passionate and knowledgeable about Alteryx than our ACEs, which is why the ACE track at Inspire is always one of the most valued tracks. This year, the ACEs have some great sessions lined up! I’m looking forward to “Taking Your Maps to the Next Level,” which highlights Designer’s spatial functions, and “Warm and Fuzzy Matching,” which should uncover incredible tricks for saving you time and getting work done fast.

• Community Track: Get excited for the debut of a new track! The addition of a Community Track is truly special. Everyone who uses Alteryx is part of a fundamental shift in how we think about analytics and work with data. Because of that, we want everyone to feel like they’re part of the Analytics Alter.Nation. This track is designed to foster a deeper sense of community, connecting Alteryx users and peers so they can learn together – and from each other – at Inspire and beyond. One session in the Community Track that I’m especially looking forward to is “So You Think You Can Alteryx?” It’s the first Alteryx game show! Whether you want to step up to the plate and compete with the Alteryx elite, or just sit back and watch, this should be a great opportunity to learn more about Alteryx and to meet fellow Alter.Nation citizens.

What do you think? Register now to save your seat for Inspire 2018 and be part of the Alter.Nation revolution. See you in June!