Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
dstoecker
Alteryx
Alteryx

It was awesome celebrating YOU, the Icons of Analytics! What an incredible few days of learning, teaching and sharing your analytic journey, the business benefits achieved and your ambitions of how you plan to transform your organization with the Alteryx platform.

This conference was different in that it had a lot of everything for everybody, which, by the way, included 1,700 customers and partners from more than 30 countries around the world. From more than 70 hours of (sold out) training on the Alteryx platform, to dozens of engaging customer presentations across 3 tracks, to 2 key Alteryx acquisitions announcements, the Analyticon Ball and the highly competitive Grand Prix; no matter how you look at it, Inspire 2017 was an iconic conference.

It is always gratifying to hear the passion customers have for the Alteryx platform.  While we are selling a B2B platform that scales analytics to the enterprise, we will never forget that at the end of the day, we are selling to humans, and we take your user experience with our software quite seriously. This Inspire was no different, as I heard many heartfelt and emotional stories about processes that used to take 18 weeks now taking less than an hour, or finding a $10 million problem in a matter of minutes after starting with Alteryx, or getting promotions for solving the most difficult challenges, to finally getting more time with your families!

In my opening keynote, I was excited to unveil Alteryx Connect, our social and collaborative data cataloging product, which will be available as an add-on component to Alteryx Server. As we liberate more Designer users in your company and in enterprises around the world, the only way we can help you solve the impossible is to make sure your analytic journey starts off with the right data, reporting, visualization and workflow assets. Stay tuned for the general availability of Alteryx Connect sometime in August. I was also honored to inform you about our acquisition of Yhat - An amazing analytic journey should include your models be easily deployed and managed. Our integration of the Yhat technology will help your organization reach the last mile in analytics that will surely drive value in your digital transformation. We will keep you informed of our progress on this integration as we intend to break all the barriers to your analytic success.

analytics-platform.png

Many thanks to our sponsors, our partners and our employees for making Inspire 2017 Iconic. And our appreciation goes out to our customers and presenters, who once again proved that power is not in what you know, but in what you share. Thank you so much for once again raising the bar and making all of us better!

Finally, if you attended Inspire before becoming a customer, I hope we were able to take you from the end of your rope to the edge of your seat so that you, too, can become an Icon of Analytics.

dean-tshirt.pngSo what’s next? All of us at Alteryx are excited for Inspire Europe in London in September, and are already anticipating great things for Inspire 2018, June 4-7 in Anaheim next year. Both are sure to deliver total analytics badassery! Looking forward to catching up with all of you very soon.

Be iconic,

Dean Stoecker

Dean Stoecker
Executive Chairman and Founder of Alteryx, Inc.

Dean Stoecker is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and a founding partner of Alteryx, revolutionizing business through data science and analytics. Dean's leadership and motivational skills, along with his ability to create, communicate and realize a vision, are a driving force behind bringing back the thrill of solving to analysts and data scientists across the globe.

Dean Stoecker is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and a founding partner of Alteryx, revolutionizing business through data science and analytics. Dean's leadership and motivational skills, along with his ability to create, communicate and realize a vision, are a driving force behind bringing back the thrill of solving to analysts and data scientists across the globe.

Comments
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@dstoecker,

Kudos to all of the hard working folks at Alteryx who made #alteryx17 the best (most iconic) inspire yet.  I'm fortunate to have been to all of the inspire conferences and while I know that this was the best so far, I know that #alteryx18 in Anaheim will be amazing.

Cheers,

Mark

P.S.  See you in 89 days for Inspire Europe 2017

SethG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

MarqueeCrew - thanks for the comment. I will see you at Inspire Europe and yes, we will make Inspire '18 in Anaheim even better! The bar keeps getting higher. Thanks for your participation.

Seth

Alteryx CMO