Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
SethG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

It feels like I was just in Las Vegas for Inspire 2017, celebrating our Alteryx Icons of Analytics. Not to mention, completing our second successful Inspire Europe in September. As of this morning, I am excited to announce that registration is now open for Inspire 2018, which will take place June 4-7 in Anaheim!

2017-highlights-932x442If you haven’t had the opportunity of attending Inspire in the past (or just want to relive your excitement for the conference), check out our Inspire 2017 video to hear directly from conference attendees why this is such a special and unique event, and why they get so much joy out of the Alteryx platform. We couldn’t be happier to have thousands of customers who truly love our product get together as one community — both for the increased productivity they are experiencing in the workplace, as well as the impact Alteryx is having on their professional careers and personal life. Whose family doesn’t love their husband or wife coming home at 6pm instead of midnight? And we are so thankful that you take time out of your busy lives to spend time with us, spreading your enthusiasm and sharing your experiences and best practices.

Speaking of stories and enthusiasm, I am ecstatic to announce that our Call for Speakers is open. Thousands of you are doing amazing things with analytics, and we want to celebrate you. If you are proud of the impact you are making at work utilizing the Alteryx platform, let’s get you in the spotlight in Anaheim! Whether you are a data analyst, a business leader or in IT, don’t miss the opportunity to showcase your incredible work and innovation in front of your peers. Submissions must be received by January 19, 2018, and if selected, you will receive a free pass to the conference. If presenting under the lights isn’t for you, we have so many ways for you to get involved — from participating in industry conversations to customer testimonial videos — we really can’t wait to hear from you!

34998223041_cc81e09f6c_m.jpgYou asked, and we listened. New in 2018, we are changing our format for training, as well as the way you can sign up for training classes during the registration process. Two full days will be dedicated to platform training on-site, which will take place Monday and Thursday of Inspire! No more choosing between breakout sessions and hands-on courses. We want you to be able to experience all aspects of the conference and hope you will agree with us our new format will allow you to do just that.

Similar to previous years, you will be able to keep track of who’s doing what and the exciting goings-on of the conference on Inspire 2018 | Buzz. We’ve even got some new ideas in the works, so please check back periodically for new news.

Other things to look forward to include:

• Alteryx ACE Track: Back for its second year, the ACE track is intended for hard-core, advanced users to learn from the best of the best — our ACEs.
  • A Revamped Business Leader Track: Business leaders and IT continue to embrace the fact that a culture of data and analytics can help drive the bottom line. This year, the Business Leader track will include IT, who is really helping to drive this culture across multiple departments of an organization.
  • Alteryx Grand Prix: This legendary competition has changed formats over the years, and in 2018, we’re going back to the basics. Watch some of the world’s best Alteryx users compete head to head for the Grand Prix cup. We’ll have more information about how to throw your hat in the ring for the Grand Prix in 2018 — so start practicing those workflows and stay tuned!
  • Solution Center: Magic happens in the Solution Center — it’s the single largest collection of our behind-the-scenes product gurus all in one place (other than our Broomfield office) with their favorite audience — YOU, our customers. The Solution Center is also home to the Community Hub (plinko, anyone?), Alteryx for Good, and much more.

There are so many ways for you to get involved and share your love for the Alteryx platform at Inspire. Register now and join us in Anaheim June 4-7, 2018, and don’t forget to submit your story via our Call for Speakers.

We can’t wait to hear from you, and are already counting down to Anaheim next year (199 days!)!

Comments
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@SethG,

Without a doubt, I'm expecting great sessions in 2018.  I'm encouraging my clients and friends to submit abstracts to you.  I recommend presenting at Inspire as it is a group of friends and folks eager to hear and encourage you in your speaking engagement.  If this is your first public speaking engagement, not to worry.  This is a great opportunity to share with the community.