Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
LDuane
Alteryx
Alteryx

Let’s Celebrate

There are tons of reasons to celebrate in our lives. We celebrate birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, job promotions. Some of these achievements may be our own, but often we rally, drive through bumper-to-bumper traffic, and set aside our to-dos, all in the name of celebrating others, especially those close to us. When we champion each other’s wins, in turn, we inspire and motivate ourselves to see possibility within, push forward in our own goals, and feel good.

At Inspire Europe 2017, the celebration is about you, the data scientists and citizen users who are breaking barriers to insight, so everyone can experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. You are the Alteryx community. You are the Icons of Analytics sharing your deepest questions, expanding the limits of what is deemed impossible, supporting each other by answering questions, dreaming up new product features, and so much more.

Our Newest Alteryx ACEs

I’d like to invite you to celebrate with me the appointment of our newly designated Alteryx ACEs. ACEs are Alteryx advocates who demonstrate not only their mastery of the product, but also a willingness to share their knowledge with the community. The ACE program highlights a few of the most influential, supportive experts of Alteryx and recognizes them for the meaningful impact they are making, not just inside of their organizations — but across the analytics community.

Congratulations to our new ACEs:

i2017-ace-sean-adams-140x163.jpg

Sean Adams

VP

i2017-ace-carlos-amaral.jpg

Carlos Amaral

Data Scientist - Aon Centre for Innovation and Analytics

i2017-ace-gavin-attard-140x160.jpg

Gavin Attard

Digital Analytics Manager - Essentra

i2017-ace-irina-mihai-140x163.jpg

Irina Mihai

Digital Analytics Manager - adidas

Alteryx Analytics Excellence Awards

excellence-awards.pngAnd congratulations to our new Alteryx Analytics Excellence Award winners. The Alteryx Analytics Excellence Awards were created to recognize and celebrate your best Alteryx success stories and a fantastic resource to learn how others are impacting their organizations with analytics. Let’s have a round of applause for our newest Analytics Excellence Award winners here in London:

• Best Onboarding Deployment — Awarded to the customer with the most compelling and successful getting started story. Congratulations to PWC
  • Best Use of Alteryx Server for Analytics Deployment — Awarded to the customer with the most powerful use of Alteryx Server. Congratulations to CBRE
  • Icon of Analytics — Awarded to an individual or company doing extraordinary things with analytics. Congratulations to Shell 
  • Alteryx for Good — Awarded to the user(s) using Alteryx for positive social impact. Congratulations to PATH

Top Contributor

james-dunkerley2.pngEvery community has a few stand-out citizens who recognize and embrace the true sense of community. During my keynote, I announced our 2017 EMEA Top Contributor, who is a true advocate and supporter of the greater Alteryx Community. He has contributed 869 posts to the community; 782 of which were starred by the community as a sign of appreciation, and 270 of which were direct solutions to community members’ problems. In addition to spending time answering challenging questions, he’s built a great set of open source tools and functions that any Alteryx user can benefit from. He won our inaugural Inspire Europe Grand Prix last year, and is also an Alteryx ACE. Congratulations to Mr. James Dunkerley, our 2017 EMEA Top Contributor from Scott Logic.

That’s a Wrap

Thank you for joining me as we cheer on a few of our Alteryx users who have proved over and over again that they are experiencing more “Data-ha moments” because of our Alteryx platform. Our Alteryx community has had an amazing two days! As your first or maybe second consecutive Inspire Europe conference wraps up, I urge you, to also be a part of the community supporting the community by:

Thank you to our Alteryx customers, partners, and associates whose joy, confidence, gratitude and empowerment help to make Inspire Europe 2017 a resounding success!

Olivia Duane
Chief Advocacy Officer

Olivia Duane Adams (Libby) is the chief advocacy officer (CAO) and co-founder of Alteryx, and one of only a handful of female founders to take a technology company public, along with her founding counterparts, Dean Stoecker and Ned Harding. Libby’s vision and leadership in the creation of the world’s leading data science and analytics community is a key factor in the company’s 24-year success. She is responsible for strengthening upskilling and reskilling efforts for Alteryx customers to enable a culture of analytics, scaling the presence of the Alteryx SparkED education program and furthering diversity and inclusion in the workplace.

Olivia Duane Adams (Libby) is the chief advocacy officer (CAO) and co-founder of Alteryx, and one of only a handful of female founders to take a technology company public, along with her founding counterparts, Dean Stoecker and Ned Harding. Libby’s vision and leadership in the creation of the world’s leading data science and analytics community is a key factor in the company’s 24-year success. She is responsible for strengthening upskilling and reskilling efforts for Alteryx customers to enable a culture of analytics, scaling the presence of the Alteryx SparkED education program and furthering diversity and inclusion in the workplace.