Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.

You’ll be attending Inspire 2016 and wondering what awaits you? Certainly the warm sun of San Diego, a memorable and rewarding experience, the most interesting conferences, but above all, Korem will be there!

Did you know?

Not only does Korem offer Alteryx products, but we also partner with many other companies such as Google, HERE, Pitney Bowes, Safe Software and TomTom. Since Korem is a leading reseller and an integrator of software and geospatial data, we can offer you a customized solution specifically tailored to your needs. If you want to know more about our products and services, come meet with our team of experts at Inspire 2016.

korem-tshirt.pngHere are 3 other excellent reasons to visit Korem’s booth during the conference:

1. Register to our webinar Unleash your business untapped geospatial power and get a free hour consultation with one of our experts.
  2. See a live demo of our enterprise offer and use cases using Alteryx.
  3. Pick up one of our all new, beautiful T-Shirts "I am datable" specifically designed for the Inspire conference.

So come by Korem’s booth: we can’t wait to meet you there!

Comments
RodL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

My wife could have an issue with me wearing a shirt like that. Smiley LOL

To avoid jealousy, get your wife a t-shirt too Woman Wink

RodL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@patriciapomerleau

She said she'd be fine with that! Smiley LOL