Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
DanG_dup_78
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

A few weeks ago we introduced one of the most powerful integrations featured in Release 11.0... Alteryx and Microsoft R Server! This integration and our partnership with Microsoft enables us to bring you the power of R using the drag-and-drop workflow interface of Alteryx Designer. You can easily and cost-effectively utilize enterprise-scale predictive analytics. And no matter how large your data set, the enterprise production-grade scalability of Microsoft R Server can handle it with ease, enabling you to get the answers you need to pressing business questions – when you need them. And the best part... you can get results from R without writing a single line of R code! How cool is that!

But don’t let me be the one to tell you how easy it is to use Alteryx and Microsoft R Server together. Check out this article Leveraging Microsoft R through Alteryx Designer from a Microsoft R Server team member's experience using Alteryx Designer with Microsoft R Server and SQL Server 2016.

Want to see Alteryx and Microsoft R Server in action? Check out the video below!

Comments
andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi @DanG_dup_78,

Thank you for a video outlining a use case for R server and Alteryx. Can  you tell me if they are going to implement something similar for the Python integration .py output tool with a throughput?

DanG_dup_78
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @andrewdatakim,

Let me connect you with @NeilR as he might be better suited to answer that question for you. Neil ... please see the comment above for the question from Andrew.

Thanks!

NeilR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@andrewdatakim If you're asking if Microsoft is going to be adding Python support for SQL Server, turns out they are! If you're asking if Alteryx is going to be adding Python support, stay tuned :)

andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

WHAT?! That is awesome @NeilR, I figured Alteryx would at some point, but to  have full integration across all three platforms is going to be amazing!