Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
PaulR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I’m really excited to be able to share that we have just announced that we will be opening a new office in Copenhagen, Denmark. This follows some significant investments we have made over the past year or so to bring self-service analytics to Europe more broadly and Australia / New Zealand

Alteryx Denmark Brings Greater Support For Analysts in ScandinaviaWe’ve had some incredible customers in Denmark for a number of years, including Danske Bank, Danish Railways and Geomatic a/s, and the demand from other organizations for Alteryx has really taken off, so it made sense for us to have a more permanent local presence to better support our customers and partners in the region.

Danish and Scandinavian organizations in general have typically been early adopters for new technologies that empower more people, so its no surprise that self-service analytics is in such demand. We see some of the most sophisticated uses of Alteryx data prep, data blending and advanced analytics in this region. I’ll have the opportunity to meet a number of our users at our Analytic Independence and office launch event in Copenhagen on the 1st of March – you can register to attend here. I can’t wait to see our existing customers, and those who are experiencing Alteryx for the first time at that event as well.

Join me in Copenhagen on the 1st of March if you can, and if not try Alteryx to see what the excitement is all about.