Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
JulijanaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

It feels like just yesterday that we wrapped up the second annual Inspire Europe conference in London, celebrating our Alteryx Icons of Analytics. We are excited to share with all of you that registration is now open for Inspire Europe 2018, which will take place 8-10 October in London! For those of you who are new to Inspire Europe, I suggest you check out our Inspire 2017 video to get a glimpse of the atmosphere.

Breaking the Status Quo

2017e-highlights-932x442This year we are topping even last year and coming back in full force defying all expectations. Between 8-10 October at the Intercontinental O2 we expect over 1,000 of you to join us at this big celebration of analytics. If you're constantly disrupting the status quo, breaking data conventions, or elevating your game through analytics, join thousands of your like-minded peers who are delivering game-changing insights with Alteryx, this conference was made for you.

Brace yourself and be armed and prepared to Alter.Everything with data science and analytics at Inspire Europe 2018!

At last year's Inspire Europe some of you told us how you'd break down in tears if somebody took Alteryx away from you — you know who you are! Many of you talked about the time you save at work and how working with Alteryx is enjoyable, like solving a puzzle.

Last time I had such an emotional reaction about a product/service like that was when I managed to get a free seat on the London Tube at peak hour. These are all messages every marketer dreams of hearing, so thank you Alteryx customers for making my job a lot easier.

When You're Born to Solve, You're Born to Share

The stories told at Inspire about how Alteryx is altering your analytic processes are still being talked about. Speaking of stories and enthusiasm, I am thrilled to announce that our Call for Speakers is open. Submissions must be received by 22 June and if you are selected to speak, you will receive a free pass to the conference. You know what to do! Submit your best work now and join the party!

Thousands of you are doing incredible things with analytics and I look at Inspire Europe as the platform for celebration of your work. Take for example last year's presentation by the Adidas team: Running Ahead of the Pack with Analytics where we learned how with the help of Alteryx and Tableau Adidas has improved customer experience and optimised operational activity. Or the underdog presentation by Bob Peers from IC Group about life after Excel.

We want to give you all an opportunity to share your best work with the rest of the analytics community. We want to know it all: how you are winning your days back, how you are solving the impossible and disrupting processes.  Let's cut this short – we want you on stage!

Get Ready to Alter.Everything

This Inspire Europe 2018 is going to alter everything you've experienced before. But we will still include all the features you adore like:

• Product Training: This year you don't have to choose between training and other Inspire Europe breakout sessions. We will have a full day dedicated to Alteryx platform training on Monday.
  • Customer-led Breakout Sessions: Business and IT leaders, as well as data scientists and data analysts, will share how they are delivering deeper insights from their data.
  • Solutions Centre: Product managers, developers, and solutions engineers answer your Alteryx questions during 1:1 sessions.
  • The Alteryx Grand PRIX: Watch some of Europe's best Alteryx users compete live under the lights as we take data science and analytics to a whole new level!
  • Invaluable Networking Opportunities: Get answers to your toughest Alteryx platform questions directly from Alteryx gurus.

Register now and join us in London 8-10 October, and don't forget to submit your story via our Call for Speakers.

Julijana Saveska
Manager - RoEMEA Marketing

Comments