Announcement | We're sad to say that Analyticon 2021 has been cancelled. Please refer to the FAQ for additional information.

Analyticon Discussions

The go-to resource for conference attendees. Ask questions about the event, connect with peers & share your experience!

Introducing Analyticon

dstoecker
Alteryx
Alteryx

Over the last decade the Alteryx Inspire conferences united world-class problem solvers and passionate data workers to share their enthusiasm and sharpen their skills. We’ve watched data take center stage in organizations around the globe and move to the forefront of our daily lives since then. Both data practitioners and consumers have come together to usher in a new era that reflects this emerging analytics culture. 

United We Solve

Until now, there has not been a single place for this community to unite. We know problems don’t begin and end within the Alteryx Platform, so we’re inviting the greatest minds from around the world to participate in a new festival by data people, for data people – ANALYTICON.

Our community is capable of conquering massive problems, and that will take everyone who’s passionate about data analytics working together. For those who’ve previously joined us at Inspire we’ll absolutely continue to deliver a fun, inclusive atmosphere where you can freely learn and connect with your peers.  But this is no ordinary conference. This is a festival celebrating you, your peers and the power of analytics. This is an unforgettable few days that invites each of us to grow from each others differences and leave inspired about our combined potential. This is the emergence of a global movement that’s bent on empowering limitless collaboration amongst ourselves.  

This re-imagined analytics event experience will feature:  

• Immersive live-streaming sessions 
  • Hands-on R and Python Training
  • Data brain dates for all programming languages
  • A career fair matching talented developers with pioneering brands
  • Luminary talks with experts in advanced analytics
  • Thought leadership from a multi-disciplinary Analytics.Live stage
  • And a rocking festival atmosphere full of surprises

I’d like to personally invite you to celebrate the global movement in data analytics with us. Analyticon is an event for the curious thinker and for those ready to unleash analytics on the toughest global problems.

If you’re registered already, I can’t wait to see you there. If you haven’t registered yet, please join our incredible community.

I can’t wait to welcome you to Analyticon, kicking off this June, in New Orleans.   

Dean

Good things are found by those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle
7 REPLIES 7
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Icons of Analytics to the nth power!

sg3.jpgsg46.jpgsg47.jpgsg52.jpgsg61.jpgsg91.jpg

Not only do I hoard SWAG, but I've got lots of pics too!

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Awesome, @MarqueeCrew! When will the next set of caricatures come out? I hope mine is one of them!

rag-ryx
9 - Comet

giphy

See you all at Analyticon 1. 🙂 

--

Raghav

jacob_kahn
12 - Quasar

@dstoecker 

Thank you! 

Can't wait to register!

DanielG
12 - Quasar

Registered.  Hotel and Flights booked.

Excited to get down there.

Gopinaath
8 - Asteroid

For those who cannot afford to make the trip to New Orleans or have other private commitments, will there be an option for us to pay to view the recordings of the training sessions and luminary talks? I would really like to attend. However, after factoring in airfares and accommodation on top of the registration fee, I cannot afford to make the trip this year for financial reasons.

NataliaV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Great question! While there's nothing like an in person experience, we want the wider audience to enjoy remotely. We will be streaming luminary talks to our social channels throughout the event. Training will only be available for those that have attended in person. If you're looking to learn something in particularly be sure to check out the Academy area of community for plenty of resources.