Announcement | We're sad to say that Analyticon 2021 has been cancelled. Please refer to the FAQ for additional information.

Analyticon Discussions

The go-to resource for conference attendees. Ask questions about the event, connect with peers & share your experience!

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

rclouse
5 - Atom

Has there been any information on how the pandemic will affect the conference?

4 REPLIES 4
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@rclouse ,

There has been no official news.  I'm certain however that there will be an impact.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that our Alteryx community stays strong and healthy first and foremost.  I'm confident that Alteryx will do the right thing and that they will attempt to preserve as much value as they can in a virtual setting.  My sights are on Amsterdam.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
NataliaV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
@rclouse thanks for your question, and @MarqueeCrew for jumping in.

The health and safety of data people everywhere – especially those that were hoping to be in New Orleans to celebrate the first annual Analyticon – remains our priority. So if you decide not to travel for any reason, we totally get it. Simply notify us via email before May 15th at analyticon@typeaevents.com and we are happy to offer you a full 100% refund for your ticket.
In the meantime, we want to remain optimistic. Optimistic that this will pass. Optimistic that this data community will look after eachother and reunite soon - whether in person or on-line.

In that spirit the Analyticon team remains hopeful we’ll see you all as soon as it’s safe. And we’re committed to planning this one-of-a-kind-experience in the hopes that things do get better for everyone. So we’re monitoring, and will be adhering to, the Center for Disease Control, federal government guidance, local directives regarding Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19), the New Orleans Convention Center and our local accommodation partners to ensure that we’re considering all proactive steps to address the health and safety of customers, partners and associates.

We’ll be communicating updates to the data community and registered attendees through our event website as we get more information.
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

The official announcement is here:  https://getyouranalyticon.com/covid-19/ 

See you in January 2021

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
NataliaV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)