Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx for Good

Grand Prix Call to Action

lharder_AFG
Alteryx
Alteryx

We are SO proud the Grand Prix highlighted our Alteryx for Good program, specifically, OzHarvest. OzHarvest is one of our AFG nonprofit partners from Australia, and they work to fight against food waste through food rescue, education programs, and sustainability work. 

You heard @chriswilliams41 on stage talking about his efforts dedicated to Alteryx for Good, where he volunteers his Alteryx skills to help food banks meet the needs of their many customers. You can check out more of his work here

If you are interested in attending our technical training walking through Chris' efforts with food banks or interested in joining our Alteryx for Good efforts, comment or like this post to attend our follow up session. You can learn more ways to plug into our food insecurity efforts during the session

1 REPLY 1
severhart
8 - Asteroid

So excited to learn more about this! My company has a focus on sustainability and volunteering in this space. Would love to hear more. I went to Chris's session at Inspire and I truly was *inspired* to get involved.