Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Workflows in Collection are not accessible on Gallery

Vikas038
8 - Asteroid

Hi Team,

We are paid client of Alteryx and have multiple collections to serve large set of Audience. And i am owner for all of those collection. However, recently i started getting message shown in attached screen shot.

This issue is coming for me as owner and for other users as well. We are looking for your help to reslove this ASAP as it is impacting our business.

Thanks,

Vikas

3 REPLIES 3
Vikas038
8 - Asteroid

Also, these are private collections and i have added multiple users to them as Viewer. So all users are permissioned to access reports available in these collections. And i am owner of all the collection still i am not able to run reports and getting same error message.

Thanks,

Vikas

Vikas038
8 - Asteroid

Hi Team,

Please provide your inputs because we are stuck to run any report on Gallery now.

Thanks,

Vikas

Loic
Alteryx
Alteryx

Here is what I am thinking it might be. You need to be a curator (admin) to see any of the below.

Go to the admin menu of gallery. Click on "Subscriptions". Go to the subscription that corresponds to the "Shared Studio" mentioned. This is the studio where the workflow was published. You should see 2 boxes on the right: "Members" and "Artisans". Make sure that your user that gets the error described is listed as a Member at a minimum or artisan. It could have been removed by mistake.

You might have to open a support ticket at support@alteryx.com if that is not the reason.