Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Unable to add member to the studio

Chandler_Bing
8 - Asteroid

Hello Community,

I'm trying to add a MEMBER  to a studio but when I try to add it is throwing an error saying the user is already a member. This particular user was a member few days back and all of a sudden i no longer see the user in the members list and so the user is unable to log on to the gallery. I have checked the permissions and have seen that the user was having no radio box checked(curator/artisan/viewer/no access). I gave the viewer access and now when i try to add that user as a member to the studio it is throwing the error." USER is already a Member"

Tyrion_Lannister_0-1580420988822.png

1 REPLY 1
lepome
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Chandler_Bing 

If you are still having this problem and have a paid license, please open a case with Customer Support.  Be sure to specify what version of Server you're running and what type of Authentication you use (Built-In, Windows Auth, SAML).

There is sometimes apparent latency with the gallery if you access it using Internet Explorer because it takes a while for cached pages to get replaced.  Other browsers usually respond more quickly, particularly if you press CTRL-F5 or log in using "incognito" or "privacy" mode.

Lisa LePome
Principal Support Engineer -- Knowledge Management Coach
Alteryx, Inc.