Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Run a workflow from Qlik

Federica_FF
11 - Bolide

Hello comunity,

have you ever had the need to build a workflow/app (imagine something related to predictive analysis), publish it on a private gallery and build something like a button on the Qlik Dashboard that takes as input a particular table I'm visualising (after having choosen some filters to get the desired subset of data) and run the flow?

I know that you can use the gallery API to run a flow.

I was thinking something like to use the Qlik API to export the data from the table, and use it directly in my predictive flow (instead of a green input tool) and publish it on the gallery.

Then a button to trigger the run of the published flow.

Do you have any experience about something similar? Any suggestions, something I should be aware before starting?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Federica_FF You can read from the Qlik API by building a connector yourself.  Have a look here:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Guide-to-Creating-Your-Own-Connecto...

or book a Virtual Solutions Session via the Virtual Solutions Center, for an expert to help you with this.