Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

How to unshare workflows in Alteryx Gallery

rsmith30
5 - Atom

I mistakenly shared some worklflows that I need to unshare. Any help?

3 REPLIES 3
PeterS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @rsmith30,

Did you share the workflow in your company's Gallery and is now a public workflow?

Log into your company's Gallery and navigate to your Private Studio, find the workflow you shared and click on it.  In the page for the Workflow you should see a 'Sharing' drop down menu. Click on the drop down menu and choose 'Remove from My Company's Gallery'. This will remove it from the public facing side of your Gallery

remove from public gallery.png

If you shared a workflow through a collection, navigate to the 'Collections' tab on the left, choose the collection the workflow was shared to. On the collection screen find the workflow that was shared and click on the 'X' at the very right of the row.  Click the 'X', it'll ask if you want to remove the workflow from the collection, say OK.  

remove from collection.png

Hope that helps!

Peter Stoddard
Manager, Technical Account Management
Alteryx, Inc.

Shrivas7
5 - Atom

I want to unshare workflows from collection but it should stay intact in my workflows.

PeterS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Shrivas7 , 

If you unshare a workflow from a collection you will still retain access to that workflow from your Private Studio, just use the second example above to remove the workflow from the Collection.

Hope this helps!

Peter Stoddard
Manager, Technical Account Management
Alteryx, Inc.