Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Alteryx Server API should be allowed to publish the workflow in the gallery.

Alteryx Server API should be allowed to publish the workflow in the gallery. 

4 Comments
KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for your idea! We appreciate the time our users take to provide us feedback and help us improve our product. Do you by chance have an example use case for this ask? Providing use cases help our product team better understand the customer needs and how it might be best implemented if we are able or chose to. Also, be sure to check out our other product boards and user ideas as well as our updated Submission Guidelines.

dinesh-kushwaha
5 - Atom

We are deploying workflow either by Alteryx designer or using the help of employe having permission to access Alteryx Server Gallery as an admin these are more manual work, and we want to automate this process through continuous integration and continuous deployment but we can't do that because Alteryx doesn't offer direct API to publish the workflow to Alteryx server private Gallery. If we have such kind of API we can automate workflow deployment to Alteryx Server Gallery through CI/CD that would great addition for Alteryx future.

I hope, I explained the idea, If not please notify me I will try again.

Thanks

Dinesh Kushwaha

TimN
13 - Pulsar

👍- We'd like this capability as well.

JonMcMillin
8 - Asteroid

I'm not in front of my PC right now, so I cannot test this, but have you tried to capture the network calls made when saving Alteryx Workflows to Gallery? I wouldn't be surprised if there were API calls that Designer is running to publish onto server. Perhaps you can capture and reverse engineer?