Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Alteryx Gallery Theme - cannot override active navigation indicator in 2019.3 update

mcas
5 - Atom

Hi Community,

I recently updated my server from 2019.2 to v2019.3. I previously configured my organisation's color theme on the Gallery. The custom theme still applies after the update, but I cannot override the color for the active navigation indicator even though this is set in the theme options.

I worked around this by modifying the 'production.css' file on the server, but I imagine the theme override option should work. Resetting the theme to defaults, changing only this color, clearing browser cache or swapping browsers made no difference.

Is this a bug?

1 REPLY 1
KevinP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@mcas Thank you for the feedback and the information on your work around regarding this issue. Please note that this is a known issue due to the theme and UI changes that were implemented with the 2019.3 release. We are aware of a number of issues surrounding the current theme settings due to these changes, and will be correcting them in an upcoming release.