This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
Is it possible to allow users to publish an app/workflow to the Private Gallery but not allow users to actually run the app/workflow?
I received this question from a client that needs to do careful QA on apps before they can be pushed to the Production server.
This is possible through a manual process currently. When a workflow is published to the private gallery, the user who published it can edit the workflow settings to prevent the workflow from being able to run in the Gallery manually. This method requires the user to change the workflow settings for every workflow published that they do not want to be able to run.
The steps for this process are shown below.
1) Log in to your Private Gallery after publishing your workflow/app
2) Click on the Private Studio icon on the left side of the screen
3) Select the workflow/app you wish to change the settings for
4) Click the link for Workflow Settings
5) Deselect the option showing "This workflow may be run in the Gallery"