Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Knowledge Base

Definitive answers from Server experts.

Gallery Error: Problem Loading App The App interface could not be loaded

beccakatzmann
Alteryx
Alteryx
Created

Issue

Gallery Error: Problem Loading App The App interface could not be loaded when attempting to run from the Gallery.
Error: Problem Loading App The App interface could not be loaded

Environment Details

• Alteryx Server

Cause

This is typically caused by a password that needs to be updated in the credentials.

Resolution

Solution A 

Update the password on the Gallery workflow credentials if the password has changed. 

Solution B 

Re-save the existing credentials if the password is the same. 
  1. Gallery > Credentials > click on the credential name to edit it, re-input the password, and save. 

Additional Resources 

Comments
apathetichell
18 - Pollux

I usually see this error when the version of Designer is newer than the version of Server.

gmeMarin
5 - Atom

I had a similar issue recently that was not due to any credential updates or a mismatch in Server/Designer version.

Our problem was the remote server drive was out of memory - the log files were not being purged after 30 days and after deleting the excess log files (freeing up memory) our gallery applications were immediately able to be run with no problems.

I wasn't able to find any other posts that mentioned the lack of memory as a potential issue so wanted to add it here as a comment in case anyone else was looking for a solution.