Users have noticed that a private gallery that is enabled with Kerberos sometimes will not work with Firefox. Chrome and IE might seem to pick up the credentials and display the gallery correctly, however, Firefox will present a blank page. This is because by default Firefox blocks all SPEGNO challenges from any web server. We need to configure Firefox to whitelist these sites to allow these requests to come through.
- Open Firefox and enterabout:configin the address bar. Dismiss any warnings that appear.
- In the search bar, enternegotiate.
- Double-click the network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris preference. This preference lists the trusted sites for Kerberos authentication.
- In the dialog box, enter the Gallery domain, such asexample.com.
- Click theOKbutton. The domain that you just entered in the network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris should now appear in Value column.