Setting up and running the Alteryx Server Usage Report to export to Tableau produces an error due to missing information regarding in the RuntimeSettings.xml.
"Collection usageReports not found in database AlteryxGallery"
Note - This collection will not exist until a workflow is ran and the data is sent which will then create the collection.
Designer is not configured to send Alteryx Desktop usage stats to the Server.
1. Navigate to your RuntimeSettings.xml. (Default location: C:\ProgramData\Alteryx).
2. Open the RuntimeSettings.xml file.
3. Add the following line within the <System Settings> tag, preferably under the <Worker> tag.
4. Replace http://localhost/gallery
with the URL of your Gallery.
5. Save the RuntimeSettings.xml and close out the file.
- Suggested edits are to be made on client machines.
6. Re-open Designer. Be sure to save workflows prior