Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

notification if there is a failure in workflow result in alteryx gallery

Hi,

We have more than 100 workflows scheduled in different intervals for a day. Inorder to monitor this we have to manually check in the workflow results if the workflow ran successfully or not. 

Say a workflow is scheduled every 30mins then we have to check this 48times in a day manually in the Gallery results if it ran successfully or not.

Similarly we will have N number of workflows scheduled with different intervals.

We feel its too time consuming to manually verify this.

It will be good if there is a notification when there is a failure in the run, so we can check it only then rather than checking it every 30mins.

11 Comments
ljobarteh
5 - Atom

@ DanM

I am responding to your post on 4/9/19.

I have followed your direction and have downloaded the Alteryx Server Usage app (picture below). However, since I am new to Alteryx, the workflow does seem to have way more than two tools and therefore, I am confused. Now, since there seem to be more than two tools, could you please guide me as to which particular tool I need to enter the "Server name, password etc" as well as the "Tableau option"?

Thanks so much

Alteryx Server Usage Report.PNG