Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Workflow results - Alteryx Gallery

In Gallery, I'd like to see the execution log in the workflow results, i.e. what you get if you run the workflow from Designer.  I'd like to see this whatever the status of the workflow completion.  Would be useful to assess warnings and the performance of components within the workflow.  Also would give me useful stats about records loaded etc.

9 Comments
rdoptis
11 - Bolide

With the transition from controller based scheduling to Gallery Scheduling, our users are asking for this as well. 

Morten_Lorenzen
5 - Atom

We are facing the same challenge in our company moving to the scheduler. The detailed logs of the flows would be very helpful. 

gregh
7 - Meteor

We have the same problem - we see the detailed logs as an essential requirement before gallery scheduling.

JulieM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Coming Soon

Thanks for posting here everyone.  We are hoping to have this in the near-term so I'm marking this as coming soon!  Thanks for all of the great feedback.  

JulieM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

I'm happy to announce that the latest release for Server 2018.1 now includes the workflow execution log in the workflow results.  Thank you everyone for your feedback!  

joeGade
10 - Fireball

Julie, we Installed 2018.1.4 Server / Gallery, We are not seeing this resolved, we are unable to see all the workflow's that are scheduled or Run  by other users?   

DiganP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Example of an output:

Workflow Execution.png

joeGade
10 - Fireball

Right , but we are unable see results in gallery??

We installed 2018.1.4

joeGade
10 - Fireball

Looks like we have to clear Browser Cache to see workflow results .....