Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Version Management in Gallery

Hi,

I have described my issue in the Community post here:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Connect-Gallery/Version-Management-in-Gallery/m-p/120319#M3...

Is there a way to retrieve an exact date when new version of a workflow was uploaded to Gallery? I know it works when it is today, yesterday or couple days ago but after that you can only see "2 months ago" etc. in Creation Date, which is not sufficient for any version management.

Thank you

12 Comments
August
5 - Atom

Having the exact creation date and time as well as comments is essential in software version control.  If your workflow creates any SOX financial data, you will have to provide this information during a software audit. Expect the auditor to call out a “failure to gather sufficient evidence, due to the lack of system controls” as a deficiency in the Alteryx Gallery Version Control. This is a defect, not an enhancement. 

CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Merging this idea, Show actual Date Time of content in Gallery (797978), with Version Management in Gallery (120355) to maximize likes.