Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Select multiple workflows at once to edit schedule/disable/move

I would love the ability to select multiple workflows at once to disable/edit/move workflows to a different studio or disable the schedule all at once (so like a check box to select them)- instead of having to manually select each one and move them and have to go back and forth.

This would also help during update time- as the longest part of the updates is waiting for the service to stop.  If i could select all/multiple schedules to disable at once- then the service would be able to stop when I chose (instead of waiting for scheduled workflows to run)

1 Comment
alexcassola
7 - Meteor

Hey @Derangedvisions. There's a similar idea posted previously. Take a look here:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Ideas/Global-Switch-to-Disable-Gallery-Schedules/idi...

Perhaps you could add your comments there and upvote the post :)

This would be a great feature to have in Alteryx Server. One that is much needed!