The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Search option in Gallery Admin > Jobs to filter on running jobs or job schedules

Can we have search option enabled in Gallery Admin > Jobs to filter on running jobs to specific ones or to check specific job schedules.

4 Comments
KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Your idea and feedback is appreciated!

Our product team is constantly striving to make our products better, and the user feedback we received is critical in that mission. We recommend checking out our Submission Guidelines as they go into greater depth on the criteria needed for an idea to reach product as well as go over the boards in general. Make sure to also check out other user’s ideas!

kbenson
5 - Atom

This would be great! I find it very difficult to find my scheduled workflows. The sort order doesn't work very well and you end up having to scroll through all your scheduled workflows to find the one you need to edit!

jjirl
5 - Atom

I'd like to add on to this post; there's no easy way to disable schedules at once by a single user. If I sort based on name and start disabling individual jobs, the sort disappears when I go "back" to the Scheduled Workflows list. Please add better functionality to these pages.

wildflower
8 - Asteroid

When managing hundreds of schedules, a search feature would be fantastic. Still not available in 2021.3+ releases. Thank you.