Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Search Private Gallery window in Designer with ID of workflow (instead of just Name)

I have a lot of workflows in my Company's private gallery. Many are duplicates. I'm able to pull out a list of all the duplicate workflows with their name and ID. Currently, we can search by name, but even that isn't always accurate. If I just copy and paste a name with underscores, it generally won't be able to find the workflow - I'll need to use parts of the workflow to be able to search for it. Secondly, if I narrow down to the duplicates in the search, I can't tell which one is which. Being able to search by the ID would be an easy way to find the workflow immediately without worrying if the search will be able to accurately find the workflow name. I've posted a screenshot below of me searching for an App ID that ideally would be able to pull up the workflow I need.

Alekh_0-1623368602010.png

1 Comment
CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hi @Alekh, we appreciate your idea and feedback! We strive to improve our product and ensure our users are being heard. Make sure to check out our Submission Guidelines and check out ideas submitted by other users and the other idea boards.